Icebreaker: Share some of the interesting views you’ve heard about life after death or paradise?
Worship: Prepare 2 songs before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together.
Scripture: Luke 23:32-33 & 39-43, (Note for leader: Focus on verse 43
Topic: THE LAST WORDS OF JESUS: FOREVER IN PARADISE
In preparation for this Easter season, we’re studying “The Last Words of Jesus” on the cross. This week we look at His promise to the thief on the cross, “Forever in Paradise”
1. What did Jesus mean when he said “Truly I tell you…”?
2. What must one do before asking Jesus to be their Lord? (Allow discussion. Correct answer: Nothing. Just ask)
3. If you ask Jesus into your heart, is heaven guaranteed – or must you do something else or more to get to heaven?
4. We learn from Jesus’ last words on the cross (Luke 23:43) that salvation is for the living (today). Make some commitments as an individual and as a cell to witness to people in your life and community, and pray for their salvation.
1. Make this Easter a memorable one for the Prison inmates by contributing generously in kind ( donating supplies to the prisoners like plates, flour, sugar, cups, sandals, buckets, basins, soap, vaseline, sanitary pads, tooth paste/brush among others.) or financially towards the purchase of the items. One can send in their contribution to the Power FM Mobile Money lines on 0776 106104 and 0700 104104 or bring it at the Power FM reception.