Icebreaker: What is the most courageous thing you’ve done in your life? Share why you think it’s the most courageous.
Worship: Prepare 2 songs before cell, send a text to the cell members to get the lyrics and ask someone to lead as you sing and worship together.
Scripture: Hebrews 11:1-2, Romans 10:17, Psalm 46:1-3
Topic: FAITH OVER FEAR: Biblical Faith!
1. From Hebrews 11:1-2, share what the meaning of biblical faith is.
2. We learnt from the weekend’s sermon that walking by faith means hearing and believing God’s word. How is the word of God important in living a life of faith over fear?
3. For faith to be complete, we have to act on what we’ve believed from the word of God. Share a specific thing you or your family are trusting God for in this season and the steps you are taking to act on that faith.
4. Mention your needs and care for each other in prayer.
1. Pre-Marital Counseling sessions for all those planning to get married between March and September 2019 will be happening Tuesdays at 6P at Downtown starting 12th Feb and Fridays at 6pm at Ntinda, Lubowa, and Bweyogerere starting Friday 15th Feb.